- There are some people who feel absolutely NOTHING when listening to music.
- Finland has the most Metal bands per capita- an astonishing 53.5 bands per 100,000 people!
- In 2015, Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield released his first album, which was recorded in its entirety while he was in orbit- Space Sessions: Songs for a Tin Can.Talk about music that’s out of this world!
- NONE of The Beatles knew how to read or write music. They had no real knowledge of theory, and Paul McCartney claims that the songs, “Just came to them.”
- The Happy Birthday song is the most profitable song of all time, netting about $2 million per year- or $5,000 per day.
- A song that gets stuck in your head is called an “Earworm.”
- The musical alphabet is depicted through the letter A to the letter G.
- It takes the average person 10 years of practice to play along with any song smoothly.
- Globally, the music industry generates $40 million per year.
- YouTube is the world’s largest on-demand music service.
Follow Jam Session on Twitter @JamSessMagazine
Featured Photo: Taken from Unsplash stock images